The data controller of your personal data is Be At One Ltd of First Floor, Tileman House, 131-133 Upper Richmond Road, London, SW15 2TR
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE WILL USE IT?
- We, or our third party service providers, may collect the following information about you: When you contact us using the "Get In Touch" form on the Website, we collect your name, email address and any comments that you provide.
- When you register with us through the “Subscribe to the Newsletter” form or “Book A Party” on the Website, your name and email address are collected.
- Details you provide us with in connection with recruitment opportunities through the ‘Join The Team’ section of the Website (including through applications for particular positions, such as your name, contact details and information relating to your experience).
- When you enter a promotion or competition, whether online or in our bars, we will collect your name, email, telephone number and address.
- When you visit the Website, we log the IP address of the machine you are using, and process information regarding your activity on the Website. The IP address is a unique number that is used on the Internet to identify a unique computer for the purposes of allowing computers to communicate with each other so we can better understand how our site is used. We collect this information using cookies (see below).
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE
Be At One takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously. Our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases by unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security. Your personal information will be retained by us in accordance with our legal obligations, including, but not limited to, our record retention policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE AND DISCLOSURE
We use the personal information collected as follows:
- To service your request, promotions or competitions
- To carry out recruitment applications and fulfilling any legal obligations we have, such as, carrying out criminal record checks
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our website, if and when you choose to do so
- To notify you about news, offers, promotions and updates regarding Be At One according to the preferences you state (and your subsequent instructions to us regarding such preferences)
- To comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- For purposes connected with marketing and customer administration in our legitimate business interest
We may disclose your personal information to:
- To our third-party service providers, such as human resources service providers
- Third parties in the event of a merger or acquisition if we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party
- To enforce the Terms & Conditions of our website or any other contracts entered into between you and us
- To protect our rights or the rights of others, or if we are obligated to do so to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to a third party, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer, and is used to differentiate you from other users accessing our site. Cookies remain valid across visits, and can be helpful in avoiding the need for you to enter the same information on each visit to our site. We may use analytics programmes (for example Google Analytics) to log and analyse the information collected by cookies. This information, together with similar information from other users, helps us to: Compile anonymous statistics around how our site is used to help improve our service (including for example information on the type of web browser that you are using, the operating system that your computer uses, and (where applicable) the link that you followed to get to our site); speed up your searches; and recognise you when you return to our site; we . This may involve sending your data between different countries, including countries outside the European Economic Area and we seek to ensure a level of protection equal to that in the European Economic Area. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or refer to the documentation provided with your web browser software. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However please note that certain features of our site require cookies in order to function.
From time to time we may use your registration details to provide you with additional information about Be At One and products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by clicking unsubscribe here Access to and amending your personal information You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you as well as other rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you may have the right to request that we rectify or erase your personal information, withdraw your consent, limit our processing of your personal information, object to certain processing or ask us to move, copy or transfer your personal information to another organisation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following address; Be At One Ltd, First Floor, Tileman House, 131-133 Upper Richmond Road, London, SW15 2TR or email the email@example.com.
This website is operated by Be At One Ltd, First Floor, Tileman House, 131-133 Upper Richmond Road, London, SW15 2TR Be At One is a registered company 04092709. Our VAT number is 123 324 652