Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I drink Be At One's cocktails if I am allergic to...
Click here to see the full breakdown of allergen information for our cocktail list.
2. What are Be At One's Happy Hours?
All of our Happy Hour times are on the specific bar pages - just select your bar, then click on "More Information" to be taken directly to the bar page.
4. What are Be At One's cocktail prices?
Our prices range from £4.00 for our non-alcoholic cocktails & between £7.00 to £10.80 for the alcoholic cocktails. House spirit mixers are between £3.80 & £6.00 for a single & between £7.00 & £11.00 for a double - to have Red Bull as a mixer will cost approximately £2 more.
5. Do Be At One serve wine and beer?
We served bottled beer and a range of wine, Prosecco & Champagne which can be found at the back of our menu. The beer we stock is always changing so is not in the menu but will range in price from £3.90 - £5.00
6. Do Be At One charge entry fees?
- We only charge entry fees in some of our late night bars - Greek Street, Russell Street & Cardiff
- Greek Street Friday: £10 from 9pm (subject to availability & management discretion) Last entry 2.00am. Saturday: £10 from 9pm-11pm, £15 from 11pm-close (subject to availability & management discretion) Last entry 2.00am
- Russell Street Thursday – Saturday: £5-£10 from 9pm (subject to availability) Guestlist: Free entry before 11pm with queue jump Terms & Conditions apply
- Cardiff Saturday: £3 from 9pm (subject to availability) Please note we charge £5 entry on match days & you may be charged on Bank Holiday Sundays. All bookings are exempt from any door charges.
7. Are Be At One's bars available for private hire?
Our Brighton, Birmingham, Farringdon, Monument, Oxford Street, Reading & Spitalfields all have areas available for private hire at selected times. To enquire about hiring these out please contact the bookings team or fill out the enquiry here.
8. How can I find my lost property?
Please email with which bar you were in and a description of your item. Please note that as our bars are not open during the day it will likely be the afternoon before we are able to contact the bar on your behalf. Our Head Office opening hours are 9am-7pm Monday - Friday & 10am-4pm on Saturdays.
9. Can I request a specific area?
You can certainly request a specific area and we will try to accomodate it for you. However, all the seating plans are made on the night by the manager and your area will be allocated with regard to the size of your party and will depend on the size of any other bookings that we have in on the night.
10. Can I get a refund on my deposit?
All deposits are non-refundable but your booking can be moved to another venue or date with advanced notice of at least 48 hours.
11. Why wasn't my booking at the bar?
The bookings form is only for the initial enquiry - your booking is not confirmed until you have been contacted by one of the bookings team, please be aware that you may be required to pay a deposit before your booking is secured.
12. What is valid in Be At One's the Happy Hour deal?
All of our cocktails and premium spirits and mixers are on a 241 offer during Happy Hour. This offer is not valid on beers, wines and shots.
13. Do I need ID?
Yes! We operate a challenge 25 policy so if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will need to bring a valid form of ID with you even if you are not drinking, this can be either a UK driving licence, passport, or PASS identification card bearing the PASS hologram. We do not accept photocopies or photos of any forms of ID.
14. Someone in my party is under 18 but won’t be drinking can they still come in?
Unfortunately not. All of our bars have a “no under 18s” license so we cannot have anyone under this age on our premises. This includes young children in buggies.
15. Do Be At One's venues have disabled access?
The following venues have disabled access: Norwich, Milton Keynes, Piccadilly Circus, Bath, Cardiff, Hammersmith, Reading, and Oxford. The following venues do have a disabled toilet but not ramp access: Spitalfields and Shoreditch.
16. Do Be At One use bio-degradable straws?
Here at Be At One we feel it is our responsibility to look after the environment and have therefore made the decision to replace all of our straws with eco-friendly alternatives, we only use bio-degradable corn straws.
17. What is Be At One's Dress code?
Please check with the bar before you visit regarding dress code as it may vary slightly between venues. You can find the contact details of all our bars here.
18. What is Be At One's Gender Pay Gap report?
Click Here for the full Report.